Think about this: 72 percent of employers use IT Certification as a requirement for certain jobs. And once you get that job, reports say that getting certified is one of the fastest ways to get a raise.
Start down the path to becoming a Microsoft Certified Windows 10 Specialist, and get the advantages that certification brings.
We’ll help you out by providing you the study tools you need to pass Exam 697 — Configuring Windows Devices.
This exam tests and validates your ability to build solid identities, protect content, and develop a mobile device management policy, as well as your ability to virtualize with Hyper-V and manage applications using the Company Portal and the Windows store.
In addition to your working experience, you should have this technical knowledge:
- Experience with Windows desktop administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Basic experience and understanding of Windows networking technologies
- Introductory-level knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Intune
Here are some of the things you’ll need to know to pass this exam:
- Manage identity
- Plan desktop and device deployment
- Plan and implement a Microsoft Intune device management solution
- Configure networking
- Configure storage
- Manage data access and protection
- Manage remote access
- Manage apps
- Manage updates and recovery
Additional specifics of what you’ll need to know are available on the exam page.